Samoa Premier Suites & Bungalows at Survivor Beach, Samoa’s newest Resort, in the beautiful village of Falelatai will open for business soon. We require experienced, hardworking, energetic and personable individuals.
- Responsible for the management of Hotel operations with providing excellent hotel experience for guests.
- General Manager must have a minimum of 10 years hotel administration and at least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Works closely with department heads to ensure efficiency.
- GM reports to Company President.
- Excellent salary and benefits package provided. Individual must live on site during the week at Company provided staffing quarters.
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a department head in housekeeping.
- Control inventories.
- Train staff on cleaning tasks.
- Overseeing staff performance on a daily basis.
- Checking rooms and common areas for cleanliness, including stairways, lounge areas, and all the adjoining areas of the hotel.
Housekeeping Staff – Some experience is required.
Executive Chef – Must have a minimum of 5 years as an executive Chef. Responsible for overseeing the kitchen operations. Co-ordinate menus with cooks. Prepare full menus, daily specials and functions.
Cooks – Work under the direction of the Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Manager.
Food & Beverage
Waiters + Waitresses: To provide excellent wait service to ensure guests satisfaction. Provide menu recommendations. Some experience is necessary.
Security Personnel – Some experience is necessary.
All applicants should speak and understand some English. If you feel you have the skills and personality for these positions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Send CV with references with your photograph if possible to Samoa Premier Suites Box 3001, Apia Samoa or deliver to Haleck Apia Motors in Vaitele, Samoa or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Police and Health clearances are required.