JOB OPPORTUNITY: Sales Analyst
We are looking for a motivated and experienced person to join our Sales Team as a Sales Analyst. The Sales Analyst will work directly with the Sales and Finance team in providing insights based on analysis and forecasts to make topline sales plans, sales goals and achieve sales targets. He/she is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. They will also be responsible for tracking market and current economic conditions and reporting, and analysing the possible positive or negative effective of the sales plan.
Reporting to Head of Sales, tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Create both standardised & custom reports,
- Conduct quantitative product & sales analysis; develop standardised tools, practices and business processes aimed at improving sales reporting efficiency.
- Gather, analyse, and distribute sales data
- Support business decision by tracking and providing reports on opportunity/threat analysis, promotional ROI and forecasting sales
- Work with internal partners to apply sales data to organizational development
- Accurately generate and process all reports that are communicated to key stakeholders
- Conduct market research to evaluate vertical trending to help drive sales efforts in a more efficient direction
- Coordinate input of historical data to assure accuracy
- Other duties
- Bachelor’s degree required with a focus on Marketing, Business or Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant field
- Proven ability and prociency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with management and staff on sales strategies
- Ability to work in a team environment, be self-motivated and demonstrate professional maturity
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while meeting constant deadlines and maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong organization, analytical, and critical-thinking skills and show composure and professionalism
while under pressure
- Salary Range $25,000.00 – $35,000.00 per annum, starting rate depends on Qualifications and Experience.
Submit your applications with resume by Wednesday 24th July 2019 at 4pm.
Attention: General Manager
Ah Liki Wholesale, Palisi or email: HR@ahliki.com